Our Aims & Objectives
Raising Stroke Awareness Across Wigan & Leigh
To help Stroke survivors, their families and carers in the Wigan, Leigh and surrounding 24 electoral wards improve the quality of their lives.
- To listen to, be aware of and respond to members needs.
- To provide practical, physical and emotional support to members.
- To promote stimulation and diversification through outings and activities.
- To enrich the lives of members through friendship.
- To promote a positive attitude by looking forward, planning and striving to achieve the members agreed goals.
- To encourage and welcome new members through promotion and advertising.
- To raise funds to pay for the groups activities and running costs.